Flowers & Friends

I'm having a bit of a love affair with the We R Memory Keepers Wildflower Collection at the moment.


Some of my favourite layouts to make are the ones that take the most time... Not the ones with more complex designs, but the ones which are simple but time-consuming to complete, I love that process.



I'm currently watching The Good Wife on Netflix, and by watching I mean binge-watching! I took a couple of papers from the Wilflower collection: the botanical and butterfly garden papers and spent an episode or two cutting the various leaves and butterflies.


Although this process might seem tedious, I find it really relaxing. Also, the papers are beautiful so that helped!




This cute little bird from the Maggie Holmes Shine sticker sheet coordinated perfectly with the papers and adds the perfect little touch of 'cute' to the layout.


Whilst this photo I scrapped is definitely not the best quality, it's kinda old and what not, it captures a really fun moment on a Bonfire Night a fair few years back with my friends.

To be honest I could've hoarded these papers for a layout to use with the "perfect" photograph, but I think it's crazy and funny moments like these which are the most beautiful and deserve to be scrapped with the most beautiful papers.




- Elsie

No comments :

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

Back to top
Copyright © 2017 Elsie Robinson
Designs: FlyBird's Box.